
This morning we went out to get Mason a new table and chairs set at Toys R Us. When you lift up the top it becomes a lego table. He loves it. We went to the dollar store afterwards. We let Mason walk around the store rather than put him in a controlled cart to see how he would do. Well, we were there about 20 min. and he did great! He listened to us when we asked him to put something back and to follow us around and not wander. I was so proud of him. While we were at the dollar store, Daddy couldn't resist picking up a stuffed shark toy for Molli which she went nuts for and promptly chewed it apart. Later when Daddy wasn't looking, Mason hopped on the couch and played with Daddy's laptop and game control.
2 comments:
I knew you were a good boy. Way to go Mason....you look really cute behind Daddy's laptop. I know one day you will be whiz on it. Your table is too cute!!! I'm sure you will have lots of fun with it. Love you.....Grandma
Forgot to mention how cute Molli looks with her new toy. You can tell she dug right into it. Grandma
Post a Comment