Saturday, August 22, 2009


Today Mason stepped on our new scale. I guess he likes it when it lights up. To him it's a game, but to me it's great because now I can see how much he weighs whenever I want. He weighed in today at 25.4 lbs. He also said choo choo when he was playing with his train. This kid knows more than I think. He had a great nap and then broke my sunglasses. What an eventful day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this picture!!! You look so adorable, and your smile is just too cute! I know Mommy didn't get mad that you broke her sunglasses, cause just looking at that smile, how could you. You are starting to say so many words...pretty soon full sentences. Love you.......Grandma

Natasha said...

Such a cutie! I'm now in love with converse, I was looking on Zappos and they come in TONS of colors for infants/toddlers. I want to get her more but I guess I should see how she does with these first.