
This morning on our car ride to daycare Mason kept saying "Ah-gee" and I kept trying to figure out what he was saying. He said it over and over the whole way and pointing at something. Not sure what that is yet, but I'll figure it out. He also said "thank you" after I handed him a cracker. He has been saying "peez" for a couple weeks now. Tonight Mason ate all of his dinner which was two crackers, two chicken nuggets, and two potato smileys. I turned around and next thing I knew it was gone! I think he likes eating dinner better while watching TV in the living room. Who doesn't? After dinner he was getting loud so I said "shhhh" and put my finger up to my mouth motioning to him. Then he did it too! What a cutie! Also added to the dessert menu for Mason these days are brownies and the newest is ice cream sandwiches!
1 comment:
You look cute in the bath!!!! Looks like you're enjoying it too...So nice to hear that you say please (in your own language) LOL....and glad to hear you are eating all your dinner...yes watching tv while your eating isn't a bad thing if you eat all your food.....Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment