Monday, November 24, 2008

Standing Tall and some other new things...

Friday night while I was running an errand Ben told me that he heard Mason crying after he put him to bed. When he went to check on him he saw Mason standing up in his crib for the 1st time. Now it's every time! Look out because now he is officially mastered his skill and we will need to watch him like a hawk! On another note, Mason's two top front teeth are starting to come out more from the gums. I am trying to imagine what he will look like with the new teeth. I will try and capture a smile and post here once they are fully in. He is changing so quickly. Every day he tries something new and it's fascinating to watch him discover himself and what he likes and dislikes. This weekend he has learned to hold his own bottle so now in the morning and evenings he feeds himself, it's the greatest!


My new do! Mommy cut my hair!

I am trying to find the cat tinker ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO GUYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! LOVE YOU..Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of him going through the basket!!!!!