Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mason's First Thanksgiving

We had our first Thanksgiving with Mason at the Panczyszyn's. They made the turkey and stuffing while we brought over the sides and dessert (mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade dinner rolls, cranberries, sweet potatoes - for the kids!, gravy, apple pie, and pumpkin cheesecake).
Mason is trying to figure out how to walk and push this thing at the same time.
Here I am with the turkey guy. Mason refused to take another picture so I wanted to be festive myself.
Look at this little smile. Amazingly, he was still happy at the end of the night (6pm) considering today was the first day of his life that he has NOT taken a nap. Or should I say refused to take a nap.
This was the best pic I could get of the two of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Thanksgiving! You sure looked HAPPY! Sounds like you had a great meal too. The last pic with you and cousin Emmie..GREAT! You both look ADORABLE! Mommy looks cute too holding the turkey! Love you! Grandma