Today brought some new milestones for Mason! He is doing so well at grabbing at anything in his reach and pulling himself up to stand. We are so proud of him! Also, to my surprise this evening, we were in Mason's room getting ready for his bath and I heard a noise.....like a clanking or chomping from his mouth. I turned to look at him and I heard it coming directly from his mouth. Yep, you guessed it......his two top teeth have arrived! He didn't even show any signs that they were coming! They are not fully out yet, but they broke through the gums and it was enough for him to chomp his teeth together to make a sound. I was so excited! Now he can eat some new foods and perhaps chew it a little better than before. :) Tonight we gave him some pasta so he can start feeding himself more. Oh, and he did go back to the Dr. today to get his 2nd flu shot. So far so good!
1 comment:
Congratulations on getting your two top teeth!! Mommy did a great job in cutting your hair too. Your just too cute for words. There is no holding you down...you have wanted to take off for a long time now and you are on your way. I love you!! Grandma
Post a Comment