The second chicklet has arrived! Mom and Dad just noticed it today. At least now I will have two bottom teeth instead of one! I can certainly feel it. No wonder I was cranky the past couple of days. Finally, maybe I'll be able to start eating real solid foods soon. Now I just need the top teeth to sprout.
Well, here I am trying to figure out what to do with these puff things. Every time Dad hands one or two, or three to me, I crush them in my hand. As you can see here I mistakenly tried to put one in my mouth, but realized it was yucky just like the last time I tried it.
With the help of Dad, I have been walking around the first floor of the house. Mom says I just can't sit still anymore. I'm not yet quite ready to crawl, but I do love stretching my legs and walking. I am even putting one foot in front of the other. Mom and Dad are so proud of me.
2 comments:
Hi Mason...Congrats on your second tooth.....As for walking, you will be soon. Your teeth may be coming in slow, but you will be walking in no time. These pics are so ADORABLE...and yes your Mommy is funny!!! She knows how to make you laugh. You are getting so big so quickly....thank goodness Mommy keeps up with the pics, I have can see your progress almost every day and I LOVE IT. LOVE YOU...Grandma
I want to thank you for the Grandma card. I want it on record that you sent me the card for Grandparents Day. I loved it and thank you for remembering me. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment