Monday, September 1, 2008

Go Hornets!


Today was a fun-filled day and a fun-filled evening! We went to the first season opener for the Herndon High School Football team, GO HORNETS! We met up with Aunt Michele and Emmie in the stands. We cheered them on! We could only stay until part of the 2nd quarter, since it was nearing my bed time. Darn night time games! The score was 7-6 when we left. I hope the Hornets won. My Uncle Eric is one of the coaches. In support for my Uncle Eric, I wore a special shirt that my mom had made for me. :)

I'm such a good nephew!

Wow, look at those cheerleaders.

He must be hot in that costume.
Me & Dad

Me & Mom

I can't wait to grow up and be a football player.
Here is my Aunt Michele & Cousin Emmie cheering on Uncle Eric and his team.

Woo hoo, touchdown Hornets!
Love it when Dad carries me everywhere.

Had to stop on our way out to get a quick drink. I'm parched!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mason! I got to stay a little later than you...until half time! The score then was 14-6! GO HORNETS! Don't know if they won yet, I'll let you know tomorrow after I talk to my Daddy! Glad you came to the game tonight! It was fun!

Emma

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason......How lucky you were to go to your first football game to support your Uncle Eric. Hope they won too. Love the shirt....Hope they won too. Love you...Grandma