The weather was beautiful today so we decided to pack up the family and head to Great Falls Park. We had a picnic there with the Panczyszyn's. I hung out and played with Emmie while mom was taking a million photos!
Emmie & I playing. We saw lots of bugs on the ground........yuck! Molli & Me Mom, Dad, & Me!
Aunt Michele, Uncle Eric, and Cousin Emmie
Look at me! I'm standing in front of the Falls!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well I see you had a busy day today...Its fun going out with family..was a beautiful day today and you look soooo happy. Your Mommy is great with the camera and always captures the "right" pics. Love you!!! Grandma
1 comment:
Well I see you had a busy day today...Its fun going out with family..was a beautiful day today and you look soooo happy. Your Mommy is great with the camera and always captures the "right" pics. Love you!!! Grandma
Post a Comment