Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Molli came back home today and happy to have her back where she belongs. As soon as we came home I let Brad investigate. He sniffed and knew. When I tried to move her away from the coffee table his head shot up and he gave me a warning look so I let them be together.










The day after Molli passed Harper's teacher sent me a picture of her. She was writing a letter to Molli.




Brad seems like he's aged most recently, but I can't blame him since he lost his friend. Even though he is now alone, he's served his purpose and brought Molli a lot of joy in her last years. He continues to serve his purpose to help heal and be my trusty velco sidekick.









1 comment:

aliciapanc said...

Awww Molli you will be missed so much but you brought happiness to those who loved you. I know Brad misses you...hope he will be ok without you. Harper loved you a lot and she said some beautiful words to share her feelings....great pics in memory of you!