I see you had a wonderful time in Arizona. Was nice you got to spend time with Addison! Love, Grandma
I'm sure you and Addison enjoyed each other's company, Mason.The Desert Museum seems like a pretty interesting place to me! I bet it was yet another fun experience! I would love to hear about what you did there when I talk to you next!Never heard of that place! -Aunt Renee
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I see you had a wonderful time in Arizona. Was nice you got to spend time with Addison! Love, Grandma
I'm sure you and Addison enjoyed each other's company, Mason.
The Desert Museum seems like a pretty interesting place to me!
I bet it was yet another fun experience! I would love to hear about what you did there when I talk to you next!
Never heard of that place!
-Aunt Renee
Post a Comment