Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mason turns 6!!!

Mason had a great day! Daddy spent the whole day volunteering in his classroom. He got to go home early and we took him out to Dahlia's restaurant with our awesome friends, the Schotts! He enjoyed his free brownie dessert and the special cookie cake we brought along. When we go home he opened his presents. Thanks family and friends!















4 comments:

aliciapanc said...

So glad you had a great birthday! Glad we got talk on your day and I could wish you a happy birthday!! Looks like you got some pretty great gifts!!! Was great you spent the day with Daddy...I know that made you happy!! Love, Grandma

Aunt Renee said...

Mason, your special day looked like a success!
I bet you and daddy spending time together was priceless for you.

Harper looks like she was happy to celebrate with you too.
Adorable family pictures-everyone is having fun at home.
I especially like the picture of you with my card & gift ;)
Have fun with a new game!!!

It made my day to talk to you over the phone and hear your voice! :)

You do look so much more grown-up and getting more and more handsome!

Always stay the same, every year! I'm proud of you nephew!

Hugs and kisses!

Aunt Renee said...

By the way, way cool gifts buddy!

Aunt Renee said...

Hope you had fun going out for your birthday with your awesome friends!