Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day! It's so nice to have a Monday off! This year we spent the day at a friend's house and got all the kiddos together for some water fun to cool off in this heat! The kids had a blast and so did the parents. I can't wait until our beach trip in September!

I made dessert. Here is my masterpiece. Not bad for my first flag cake. :) I needed a 7th row of raspberries. I'll calculate better next time.

It wasn't until today that I realized that Harper's hair is actually very wavy when it air dries. Maybe it's changing as she gets older. We hadn't notice b/c we always blow dry her hair after the bath. LOL! And as you can see below, Harper is still obsessed with Molli, however she was afraid of our friend's 3 dogs who are smaller. Who would have thought! I guess it's Molli or nothing.




 At the big kids table were Emerson, Addison, Mason and Harper


Harper's friends: from left adorable little Channing, and two handsome boys Keaton and Hudson (far right)

2 comments:

aliciapanc said...

Looks like you guys had a great time on Memorial Day. Yes Harper your hair is so wavy/curly. I love it. Harper seems like she only loves Molli. That's OK she will get use to other dogs. Who wouldn't love Molli anyway!! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like so much fun!!!!

:)

Mommy is always a good baker!

Molli and Harper are great pals-Harper is just used to Molli, but that's okay, Molli is a great companion! I can see her preference there ;)

Lovely pics of a nice day!

-love, Aunt Renee