Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sitting up = Check!




Well, over the weekend Harper has perfected sitting up all by herself and staying up! She is a pro at it now! And what great posture already. What's next you ask? Well, I think my little angel will be walking by Christmas just like her big brother did at 9 months. I'll be prepared.

Right now she just started to shake her head as if she is saying "no"........they start so young! She also has a mega tight grip so don't get your hair caught in her little hand. Speaking of hand, she squeezes her right hand into a fist (open and close) all the time. Not sure where she picked that up from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you Harper sitting up like a big girl!!! You are just too cute!! I think you will be walking before Christmas. You seem to have a mind of your own already and you are a very determined little girl. Love you...Grandma

Anonymous said...

You amaze me each time you grow!

Mommy is right-you do have good posture, even better than me!
Way to go!

Way to go for sitting up and being so independent! You have really been picking up these skills like a big girl...how fantastic that is!

I'm waiting and wondering what you will do next, you smart sweetie!

-Aunt Renee