Well, she's done it again! My little girl has decided it's time to pull herself up and stand up not to mention perfecting it in a day. She's super proud of herself. Why not, she's only been sitting up for oh I don't know a couple of weeks and I guess that got a little boring for her. What's next?????
2 comments:
You are AMAZING Harper!!! Look at you standing up like a BIG girl. You are so advanced. Even more advanced than your Mom was at your age and she was advanced. Love you...Grandma
Harper, to say you are amazing is the only thing I can express to let you know how proud I am of you!
You are advanced and there is everything amazing about that!
XOXO Keep up the good work, little one!
I'm always interested in what you are up to next!
-Aunt Renee
Post a Comment