Tuesday, February 22, 2011

39 Weeks

Well, the time has officially come! After my Dr. visit this morning, she told me that it would be a good idea to get the baby out, so we scheduled the induction for Thursday, 24th at 6am. Since 2/10 the baby only had gained 3 oz. and my tummy measurement has not changed either the past 3 visits or my weight gain. I'm still measuring at 34 across the belly and 137 lbs. They estimate the weight of the baby at about 6 lbs 3 oz. The good news is that from last week to this week my body has progressed very well otherwise. I'm at 3 cm and almost completely thinned out. Sweets is still very active moving around in there all the time. I started getting some lower cramping feeling late Sunday afternoon so I knew something was going on then again the next day for about 5-10 min each time. One thing that is funny about this pregnancy is that my left leg goes numb every now and then depending on the baby's position and when I was pregnant with Mason, it was the exact same thing, but my right leg. Baby girl or boy Scott will be here soon!

Stay tuned for the results!

On another note, my little man has been excellent this past week with potty training. In one week (started on Valentine's day...nice gift for mom) he managed to be nearly 100% trained. It's unbelievable how quickly he caught on and how well he is doing. So proud of him. His new school has been great too helping with his progress. He won't even let me dress him anymore. He is a big boy now just like Daddy. He even asked me to buy him a belt for his jeans like Daddy. I can't wait to see his reaction to his new brother or sister. He is currently into Batman and Spiderman. It's a toss up to see which one he will choose for Halloween this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until the baby is out and we will finally know what you are having. I know Mason will make the best big brother ever!! Good for you Mason potty training so quickly before baby scott arrives. Love you....Grandma