Today Mason enjoyed a school party and the weather was fantastic so his class played outside most of the day. When I dropped him off this morning a little girl on the playground said "what's in your belly?" I thought it was very cute. When I went to pick him up he had some goodie bags to bring home and a handmade card and flower for Mommy and Daddy. So sweet. He even had special valentine's from his classmates with some chocolate kisses and sweetheart candies, the ones with the words written on them. I used them today for the potty reward. No surprise, but a big hit! Daddy also came home and brought me Valentine's Day cards.
Update on the illness saga.......just after we found out he had pink eye on Sunday 5 days later, this past Friday, I had to take him to the Dr. because he was just not himself. The verdict was in... he had his first ear infection. Poor kid. He got some more antibiotics and started to feel better in a day. Hopefully he won't be sick again before the baby comes. I wouldn't want him to miss out on coming to the hospital to meet his new baby brother or sister.
On Thursday, I finally had my stitches removed and now it's just playing the waiting game. Two weeks to go until baby Scott arrives! Baby was estimated at a little over 6 lbs.
1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day Mason. I can see from the pics you had a good day. How sweet to give Mommy and Daddy cards. You're the best guyyyy!!!!! Love, Love, Love the pics....congratulations on your potty training too. I'm sure you are on your way. You obviously know that you have to go potty so that's a good sign. Glad you are feeling so much better too. Poor little guy you got hit with everything at once, but now you are back to your old self again. Love you......Grandma
Post a Comment