Saturday, October 9, 2010

A very proud day indeed......

Today my little man went poopy in the potty right before bathtime! I was so proud of him. After his bath he got a special treat......a strawberry lollipop for his accomplishment! Here he is celebrating saying woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good boy you are...poopy on the potty is a big accomplishment!!! I know Mommy was happy too. You just look so adorable in this pic...and what a great reward you got...a lollipop!! Good boy Mason...Love you....Grandma

Renee said...

Woo-hoo is right! I am proud of you beyond words and so very happy that you are proud of yourself! You should be...this is the start to many more accomplishments on the potty!

Woo-hoo! that you are my nephew too ;)

Love you, love you!
Aunt Renee

Renee said...

I love your little arm in the air!

What a cutie you are Mason!