Mason and I went to the outlet mall this morning and he had his first experience in the Disney store. He loved it of course and we walked out with a few inexpensive items, one being the blue hat he is wearing in the pics. As soon as I put it on he didn't want to take it off. He looks so cute! On our way out of the mall we stopped so he can take a ride with his pal Mickey Mouse. :)
2 comments:
How adorable are these pics!!! I can tell you love Mickey Mouse!! Very nice hat, can't blame you for not wanting to take it off!!! What a cutie you are. Love you...Grandma
Mason,
The hat is super cool and looks super cool on you! You're adorable with that hat on! Actually that picture of you with the hat that is a really close up shot of you, I just adore...has to be one of my favorites!
Mickey Mouse and friends are so much fun so it's a good thing you like the Mickey Mouse club! I happen to be a Goofy fan :)
I love you buddy!
Post a Comment