Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mason Scott


My little man gets cuter everyday! Since last month, he has gotten much closer to potty training. he tells us when he needs to go potty. Sometimes he has just done it, but asks us to change his diaper. We keep practicing at home a few times a day to sit on the potty. He also likes to drink out of a regular cup (kid size though) and picks out his own clothes. He loves blue so it's usually a shirt and shorts that are blue or have blue in it, unless it's has a super hero on it. I just try and teach him it has to match. The best thing he has started saying is his last name. He says "Mason Scott" when someone asks him what his name is. It's the cutest thing. And I'm mommy Scott and Ben is Daddy Scott. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!!! They are just adorable!! I love the pic of you with your hand on your face..priceless...you look so deep in thought!! You are probably thinking...hmmm what should I do next! The pic of you and Daddy is adorable and so is the pic of you and Mommy kicking the soccer ball around...too cute! Love you...Grandma

Renee said...

Mason,

What can I say?! There is no doubt to your cuteness!!!!

I am so proud and impressed by all your new developments. You are one smart cookie, so keep it up! :)

The more I see you grow up, the more I want to be around for that! I love you little guy or should I say, everyone's favorite soccer star!

Good luck with the potty training, I know it's not always an easy thing, but you got what it takes ;)

Miss you and hugs and kisses! You and glasses go together so adorably!

Love sincerely,
Aunt Nay