We are back in the football spirit this weekend. Mason was so excited he was jumping over Molli. Also, as an added bonus, here is my 16 week preggo pic. Everything is going great! I feel good. I haven't felt any movement yet, but hopefully soon. Well, Mason is getting closer and closer to being potty trained every day. I hope before the new arrival comes, he will be pretty much done. Mason's new favorite is Mickey Mouse. I just can't keep up! :)
2 comments:
Wowwwwww I can tell how excited you are about football!!! Watch out for Molli...oops too late!! Love, love, love the pic of you and Mommy!!! Your brother or sister is growing bigger I can tell by the pic of Mom. Can't wait until the baby arrives!!! Love you...Grandma
Mommy sure captures ALL the moments! Love the pics of you and Daddy. Great news about you almost being potty trained. I loved Mickey Mouse too when I was little..glad to see you have a variety of characters you love. Yes, it is hard to keep up though. Love you..Grandma
Post a Comment