This morning it snowed and according to the weather forecast it was only supposed to be 1 inch, well we got plenty more than 1 inch! We finally decided to go outside for a few minutes to check it out. I bundled up Mason and we stepped outside to a freezing wonderland. It was so cold I couldn't feel my fingers after 10 minutes. Mason loved it! Today's words of the day are "eat" and "snowing."
My little Linus!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You certainly got hit with a lot of snow....it does look like a winter wonderland...I can see you totally enjoyed being out in the snow..LOVE the profile pic in there!!!! Love you...Grandma
1 comment:
You certainly got hit with a lot of snow....it does look like a winter wonderland...I can see you totally enjoyed being out in the snow..LOVE the profile pic in there!!!! Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment