Monday, December 28, 2009

1st time out :(

Today was the day, it finally arrived. Mason has been a little distant with Grandma and Aunt Renee acting a little fresh, but today he was being especially irritable around lunchtime and Daddy wasn't having it! He finally put him in time out and I watched from the sidelines. He sat him down on the stair landing (2nd step) and he just sat there for a few minutes until he composed himself. I couldn't bare to look at him through the railing (torture to see him so sad) but he kept an eye on me waiting for me to get up and rescue him, but I did not. The next day Daddy had to put him in time out twice and so it begins....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It broke my heart too that you were in time out!!! Daddy did the right thing though. You composed yourself and Daddy let you out of time out. Even though you were in time out for the second time, I think you know what it means, and will try not to land there anymore!!! Love you...Grandma....and we didn't take offense to you being a little distant toward us. We love you!!