Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mommy & Mason Time

Well, since Ben is off in FL enjoying the summer like weather, Mason and I have the opportunity to bond :) Today was the start of our Spring weather here in VA. so this morning we went to the Leesburg Outlet mall to window shop. This afternoon we strolled around Reston Town Center and had dinner at Rio Grande, just the two of us. Mason was very good and seemed to be the center of attention on the patio where we were sitting. We shared some rice and sopapillas. Before we left for RTC, I took Mason outside to run around and use up some of that toddler boy energy. He loved it. Here are some pics from this afternoon.

We hope Daddy is having a great time. We miss him!



Whoa!


Molli playing with Mason.

We have left the driveway.
He's getting very good at this.
Pushing the hippo.
Mason is watching the older kids across the way play basketball.
Looks like an important phone call.
Poose on Friday afternoon doing what he does best.....being lazy lounging in the sun on the stairs.
Hello Sweet Bear!
He's practicing for next Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics.....and of course you would be the center of attraction! You are too Adorable....everyone knows that!I bet it was nice spending time with Mommy...It's nice to do that now and then...although I know Daddy was missed. Mommy sure kept you busy yesterday. Love you...Grandma