It finally happened.....I got my promotion on Wed. (25th) It was a wonderful surprise. I celebrated with my husband and my favorite little man, had some wine, and relaxed! Low-key partying is me these days. So, enough about me! Here are some pics of Mason from the past few days. On Saturday morning, Daddy made us breakfast. Mason has eggs (mixed with hash browns) for the first time and loved them. That evening our wondeful chef (Daddy) made beef stroganoff......very tasty if I do say so myself! Check out these photos!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
It finally happened.....I got my promotion on Wed. (25th) It was a wonderful surprise. I celebrated with my husband and my favorite little man, had some wine, and relaxed! Low-key partying is me these days. So, enough about me! Here are some pics of Mason from the past few days. On Saturday morning, Daddy made us breakfast. Mason has eggs (mixed with hash browns) for the first time and loved them. That evening our wondeful chef (Daddy) made beef stroganoff......very tasty if I do say so myself! Check out these photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course another set of wonderful pics. I know you are proud of Mommy for getting the promotion. Yay Mommy! Mommy always thinks of you too! Of course you look your normal ADORABLE! Sounds like a wonderful breakfast. Daddy sure is a good cook! Love his food! Love you!..Grandma
Post a Comment