Well, this weekend has been filled with "to do's" and one of them is Mason trying out his new kiddie pool today. Given the extreme heat wave that has come over us, we thought Mason would enjoy a cool dip in the pool. At first he was unsure, but then the tears started rolling. As you can see, he did not appreciate the water being cold. He is used to nice warm bath water. I also want to point out that it was his nap time, so maybe that had something to do with it. We will try again another time when the water is much warmer. He clearly preferred a nap. He slept for three hours after that.
1 comment:
AWWWWW Mason...........I guess you were tired for you to sleep 3 hours!!! You will enjoy the pool when you're more awake and "HOT"! You can see that little tear falling down. Can't wait to see you again and I plan on playing in the pool with you when I visit in July. Well I'll just sit in it(maybe)well, I'll do something with you LOL. Love you!
Post a Comment