This weekend was super fun! My Grandma and Aunt Renee came to visit on Friday. Mom brought me over to my Uncle Eric and Aunt Michele's house so I could see everyone and hang out with Emmie. Here we are having tummy time in Emmie's gym. I got passed around a bunch. I love all the attention. Um, here I decided to grab my Aunt Renee's hair. Well, it was right there! It hurt, but she still smiled for the picture. :) Yea, and that's me eating the book. Well, I was hungry, what do you expect?! Anything is up for grabs.


On Saturday, everyone came over to our house for dinner. Dad made fajitas, yum! I couldn't eat any, but it sure did smell good. Adults have all the fun! Although, I must say my bottle tasted great! While we were waiting for dinner we went outside to hang out in the front yard. Emmie tried out the neighbor's swing and loved it. I was playing with dad and continued to practice standing. I'm getting pretty good at it! I just love this pic of Emmie's face. That expression kills me!



On Sunday, my cousin Emmie was baptised. Afterwards, we went to Aunt Michele and Uncle Eric's for a cookout to celebrate. Emmie and I played for while with the exersaucer. I love that spinny thing on there. My mom made "I love my cousin" onesie's for us. Aren't we adorable?!! After we ate, Dad and I watched the soccer match. GO SPAIN! (My daddy told me to say that) I had such a great time this weekend. I cannot wait for next month when Grandma and Aunt Renee come for a week to visit. Hopefully by then I will be sitting up on my own!




Yea, I got a little carried away staring at myself in the mirror. Who's handsome??? wink wink!
2 comments:
It was wonderful being with all of my family this weekend. So glad I was part of this special weekend. Mason, you and Emmie are just too Adorable for words. Those onesies are priceless!! It was a fun weekend and can't wait to see you and Emmie in a few weeks. I just love being a GRANDMA. LOVE YOU!!!
I have to say this site really rocks. It's on my favorites. It's always fun to see Mason and Em play together or at least play in the same room at the same time. Hope to see you guys soon and Mason, stay a guy. Love, the Panczyszyns!
Post a Comment