Saturday, August 31, 2013

Harper survived her 2nd night with NO PACI!!! GOODBYE, GOODBYE!!!!

My little girl is all grown up! On Thursday night we just couldn't find her paci.........legitimately lost it! (Of course I had backups, but wasn't going to dig into that stash). So, she went to bed with no problems! The next day I searched in her room while she wasn't looking so I could get it before she eventually found it and it was underneath her bed. I put it away out of reach never to be seen again! Last night she said "where is paci?" and I simply told her I don't know. She went right off to bed again with no issues. Same scenario happened with Mason at 2 1/2. :)

GOODBYE PACI!!!! So long Soothie! We've had some great times, but it had to end!


1 comment:

aliciapanc said...

What a little trooper!!! she is all grown up!!! Knew she could do it. Way to go Harper!!!! Love, Grandma