Thursday, May 30, 2013

Celebration week!


This has been a big week for Mason & Harper!

Tuesday was Mason's Pre-K Graduation and today he had Kung Fu Graduation and received his gray belt!

Harper went pee pee in the potty twice today at school. YAY!


We are definitely on our way now! She does not use her paci any more except for bedtime, which will soon be going away for good! And tonight we changed her crib into a toddler bed. She is a big girl now. So far, she has not come out. It's looking good!



So, what do you do to celebrate all of these amazing kid accomplishments?
I-C-E   C-R-E-A-M!!!!!!






 

1 comment:

aliciapanc said...

Double congratulations Mason on 2 graduations. You are really growing up!!! I am glad Mommy captures these events with pictures. Wish I was there. Harper you are growing up too. Love your new bed. You both really deserve that ice cream! Love...Grandma