We had a great time with Grandma and Aunt Renee. We got our nails done, went to build-a-bear at the mall, visited the park, got ice cream, played in the pool, played games, went shopping, colored, and of course took some pics. :)
We had such a great time visiting. Loved our build-a-bear experience. Mason's bear turned out adorable. Just so happy we spent time with all of you. Miss you guys!! Love, Grandma
So much fun and so little time! We made the best of it and had a blast...made the trip so special. I liked what we chose to do together and I am also glad I have so many updated pictures with the kids! :) It definitely will last me until next time. Miss you all and will not forget this trip ever!
I especially enjoyed reading Mason bedtime stories every night and coloring that huge picture we were able to complete before it was time for me to go back home!
Felt like years didn't separate me and my buddy Mason! I loved meeting Harper for the first time and she and me had some sweet moments like when she would take my hand and kiss it....love them both!
Mason's new build-a-bear was the best one yet! -aunt Renee
2 comments:
We had such a great time visiting. Loved our build-a-bear experience. Mason's bear turned out adorable. Just so happy we spent time with all of you. Miss you guys!! Love, Grandma
So much fun and so little time! We made the best of it and had a blast...made the trip so special. I liked what we chose to do together and I am also glad I have so many updated pictures with the kids! :) It definitely will last me until next time. Miss you all and will not forget this trip ever!
I especially enjoyed reading Mason bedtime stories every night and coloring that huge picture we were able to complete before it was time for me to go back home!
Felt like years didn't separate me and my buddy Mason!
I loved meeting Harper for the first time and she and me had some sweet moments like when she would take my hand and kiss it....love them both!
Mason's new build-a-bear was the best one yet!
-aunt Renee
Post a Comment