Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lemon Slush/ Office Space

 Harper loves the delicious Lemon Slush drink at Sonic. It's funny to watch her and Mason slurp them up and then they have a weird look on their face from the brain freeze! They still love it and go back for more :)

Mason drew this picture right before we moved to the new house and I kept it for decorating my new office space. We moved offices the exact same time we moved houses. Fun! I think it looks lovely in my cube. :) He described it as all four of us climbing a mountain, however there is another little person to the bottom left. I asked him "who was that?" and he responded "an alien"

1 comment:

aliciapanc said...

Can Mason and Harper get any cuter??? She does look like she is enjoying her slurpee!! Love Mason's picture!!! What a little artist! So cute about the alien!!! Love, Grandma