We had enough special visit from Big BBQ and Martha this weekend. We had
a great time and while they were here they were kind enough to take
Mason on an adventure in nature. He loved it of course! And we couldn't go without some home made cooking. This time little BBQ joined in the fun and was hands on with Papa to make pizzas! I think it was a success!
4 comments:
What a great visit we had and what great shots you took :)
LOVED the pics!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!! Mason and Harper are just adorable! So cute Mason helping make pizza!! Love, Grandma
What a successful, great day!!!
Delicious pizza-making-I would give it thumbs-up too if I were there! lol
Nice to have special visits and so glad there was a lot of fun going on!
-Aunt Renee
NICE PICS too, by the way!!!
Post a Comment