Harper has also expanded on her vocabulary recently.
3/22 ~ said "car"
4/1 ~ said "ball"
Some others over the past week include........Elmo (her new favorite character), book (daddy has been reading her stories at night), Molli, puppy, and the normal Mommy and daddy :) She knows exactly what you mean when you say a phrase. She throws away trash in the trash can now too.
She is still great at going to get her shoes when we have to go outside and recently when I say "we have to change your diaper" she goes and lays down near the diaper caddy. What a smart girl!
And most recently tonight at dinner (Maggiano's for my birthday) she drank from a cup using a real straw! I forgot her sippy cup in the car and said well, let's try it, she has to learn some time. And she did! So proud of her.
Lastly, Happy Birthday to my late grandmother. I wish she could have seen the kids now!
1 comment:
Harper you are a beautiful and amazing little girl! You are so smart too. Learning so many new things. I wish Grandma could have seen you and Mason at least once.
Love you....Grandma
Post a Comment