Harper recently has been spending time in the toddler class and loving it over there. She will move up on March 1st! She has gotten both top front teeth in, has said "daddy", has grown from a size 3 shoe into a size 4 in a matter of a month or so, her favorite food is pretty much anything with cheese in it, and she absolutely loves Molli climbing on her every chance she can get. She is still walking around everywhere and now picking up the pace. She is too active now that I have to take a picture of the blocks separately because once they are down she immediately dives right for them. I really have to be quick these days to get a picture of her. And.......she's still a mommy's girl! :)
Saturday, February 11, 2012
11 months going on 2!
Harper recently has been spending time in the toddler class and loving it over there. She will move up on March 1st! She has gotten both top front teeth in, has said "daddy", has grown from a size 3 shoe into a size 4 in a matter of a month or so, her favorite food is pretty much anything with cheese in it, and she absolutely loves Molli climbing on her every chance she can get. She is still walking around everywhere and now picking up the pace. She is too active now that I have to take a picture of the blocks separately because once they are down she immediately dives right for them. I really have to be quick these days to get a picture of her. And.......she's still a mommy's girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mommy is right I don't where the time went either. You are growing up so fast! You are gorgeous. Love all the pics! Those sunglasses look absolutely adorable on you! So glad to hear you like all foods! I know you love Molli and Molli loves you! Love you...Grandma!
Post a Comment