Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa is coming to town...



And, we are getting prepared for his arrival! Mason and I went to the mall this morning to see Santa and tell him what Mason wanted for Christmas. Unfortunately, Harper is sick with Pneumonia and stayed home for this one. Maybe next year she can sit on Santa's lap. Mason was very excited to tell Santa that he wanted Spider man toys, a racetrack, and that we made him special chocolate chip cookies. Mr. Elf is sitting in the tree watching us up until the last minute.

Tonight, we also made some sugar cookies. And, Mason just sprinkled reindeer food out in the backyard. Can't let anyone go hungry. They have a long night ahead of them. :) Even though it's raining here in Austin, at least we have winter temps....40 degrees. Harper wasn't in a good mood and didn't feel like wearing the Santa hat. I'll try to get some pics of her tomorrow morning when she's hopefully more in the holiday spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mason you look so cute on Santa's lap! I'm sure Santa will get you everything you asked for because you are such a good boy. Poor Harper had to be sick but there is always next year. Hope she feels better soon!! Molli looked pretty cute too!!! I know Santa will enjoy those delicious looking cookies! Love...Grandma