
Christmas has winded down. Today actually felt like Sunday. Ben and Mason took Nani to the airport at lunchtime. We had a nice trip despite 90% of us being sick for most of the week; we said our goodbye's until next time....

This is the face I get most of the time. The "what are you looking at face, I'm just doing my thing over here" or when she is walking she is so proud of herself she has a cute little grin.

Harper still likes playing with cars and trains. I guess because she has her brother to play with. :)


This afternoon Mason was playing angry birds on Ben's computer. Oh yes, he was introduced to it this weekend and he loves it. He was very focused.
Getting tickled by Daddy
Maxin' and relaxin'
1 comment:
How nice that Nani came to visit. You and Harper look so adorable in every single pic. Angry birds is a very popular game and it was only a matter of time before you got introduced to it Mason...I know you will master it! Harper's expressions are so darn adorable!! Love you both, Grandma
Post a Comment