They call it baby steps, but in Harper's world it is a much bigger accomplishment than that. :) And following in her brother's footsteps, no pun intended....she took her first steps last Sunday (12/11) - 3 to be exact! And just today Daddy said she walked 5 steps! This past week at daycare, her teachers told us that she has been walking around every day. She feels like such a big girl now! I took some pics of her today and one in particular captures the moment best and tells the story of her at 9 months old. Harper was not feeling well again last Sunday so we took her to the Dr. and she weighed in at 17.4 lbs. All that eating at daycare has done her good! She pretty much eats anything and everything like Daddy. Hopefully, it will last. ;) Did I also mention she was feisty?!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Harper....I knew you were going to be advanced just by the progress you were making. Taking your first steps is amazing and exciting at 9 mos. old. Excellent progress! Love...Grandma
1 comment:
Way to go Harper....I knew you were going to be advanced just by the progress you were making. Taking your first steps is amazing and exciting at 9 mos. old. Excellent progress! Love...Grandma
Post a Comment