This year we decorated the tree Thanksgiving weekend. Mason was so excited and we had the pleasure of adding Harper to the holiday fun! Mason got a new train and Spider-man Ornament and Harper has one with her initial on it to mark her first Christmas. I was surprised when she showed no interest in the tree at all, which is good. She won't be pulling down any ornaments. Now I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas day.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You and Harper did a great job decorating the tree. It looks beautiful. Harper's stocking is so cute! You are going to have a fun filled Christmas!! I know you are going to get lots of great toys from Santa. Love, Grandma
1 comment:
You and Harper did a great job decorating the tree. It looks beautiful. Harper's stocking is so cute! You are going to have a fun filled Christmas!! I know you are going to get lots of great toys from Santa. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment