This video is just too adorable! Mason you have the moves!! Harper you looked so adorable. The both of you are just too precious for words!! Love, Grandma
Just saw this and had the biggest smile on my face! Best video ever! They both got the moves! I liked Ben's dance instruction.....made Harper really move like Beyonce! LOL This is hysterically cute!
Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute! She's so willing to let Ben make her dance! Tell Ben he had nice single lady moves...I think he's watched that video one too many times! XOXO Angie
3 comments:
This video is just too adorable! Mason you have the moves!! Harper you looked so adorable. The both of you are just too precious for words!! Love, Grandma
Just saw this and had the biggest smile on my face! Best video ever! They both got the moves! I liked Ben's dance instruction.....made Harper really move like Beyonce! LOL This is hysterically cute!
Love you all,
Aunt Renee
Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute! She's so willing to let Ben make her dance! Tell Ben he had nice single lady moves...I think he's watched that video one too many times!
XOXO
Angie
Post a Comment