Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation Day!










I'm on the jumbo-tron!



Her new favorite thing to do is stand up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Graduation!!!! Love the pics!!! It's a special day for Mommy and Mason and Harper were there to see their Mommy Graduate College!!! Congrats!! Mom/Gradma

Anonymous said...

Didn't see a few of the other pics..Daddy looks cute too!!! Everyone is happy for Mommy!!! It is really a special day celebrating with Mason, Harper and Daddy!!!

Anonymous said...

As you already know, I couldn't be more proud and happy for you!

Who can beat the feeling of celebrating a special time in your life with the love/support of your family there, right by your side!

I can tell you enjoyed the day and that Mason was happy because you were mommy. He cheered you on so preciously-Love the pictures!

A pretty super day to remember!!!

-Aunt Renee

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed!