


Papa came to visit us this past weekend and Mason was so excited! We got to spend some quality time together as well as get some family photos! :) As an added bonus, we also got to see Aunt Barbara (Mason's great, great Aunt who he called "Aunt") and Uncle Jimmy.
Papa brought Mason a new book, the Little Havelinas......a Tucson twist on the 3 little pigs. Check out our pics. Even Molli had a chance for some glamour shots!
I had my 6 month appt. yesterday morning and Sweets is doing great! The baby is moving all over the place, I've only gained about 5 lbs, baby is measuring on target and I'm feeling great!














1 comment:
What can I say these are great pictures as usual. Looks like you had a great time with your Papa! You are such a happy little guy.
Mommy looks great. The pictures with the 3 of you are beautiful. Such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you when I visit. Miss you....Love you......Grandma
Post a Comment