He is 29 lbs and growing like a weed! He's definitely too heavy to carry.
Size 7 1/2 shoe
He has very good manners
His favorite color is blue!
He is talking very well
Eating better
He calls me Mom instead of Mommy and Dad instead of Daddy. Has he grown up that quickly already?
He absolutely loves wearing his winter fleece buzz lightyear pj's he got for Christmas last year from Grandma
He holds a pen like an adult already
He loves art
Oh, and he likes to pick out his own clothes. Only problem is that they never match
4 comments:
I'm so glad you finally like milk wiht your cereal!! Way to go Guy!!!! At least you will be getting some milk in you. It's important to drink milk...Love you...Grandma
Mason, mommy is right, you look more grown up than ever! I can't believe how you're going to be 3 years old soon!
Thank God for this blog so that I can keep up with the times and your life!
And by the way, Grandma is right, it is important to drink milk :) I don't want to be a milk campaign and lecture you (LOL!), so just know that you are on the right track buddy!
Love you to bits,
Aunt Nay
I am just so proud of all your achievements!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't even know!!! I'll always be proud of you! I love art too, let's have an art day together whenever it is that I visit you! ;) How about it?! lol
XOXO You are one amazing, smart kid!
OK I must have missed the stats...you are growing like a weed and very happy that you are trying new foods and liking them. You are getting so big....it's amazing how well you are doing. I always knew you had perfect manners...you have great parents that teach you. Calling Mommy Mom and Daddy Dad is a sign of growing up. So very proud of you....Love you...Grandmasocatica
Post a Comment