Well, I think his shirt says it all! Mason is going to be a big brother! When asked what he wants, he responds "a baby sister" so we shall have to wait and see! I used this shirt to share the news with family!
Mason, you are going to be such a loving, caring, and sweetheart of a brother. It's so beautiful to hear that you want a baby sister. Whether a he or a she, nothing will change the remarkable and wonderful brother you will become. So happy for you and your mommy and daddy for the upcoming new addition to the family!
If I was there, I would be your play buddy. But since I can't be there all the time, just know I miss you and will love you just the same as I always have when the new baby arrives!
Congratulations Mason...you are going to be a big brother and you will be the best big brother in the world...Love the shirt!!! Mommy said you want a sister...that would be really great...but whatever it is you will still be the best brother!!! Love you...Grandma
2 comments:
Mason, you are going to be such a loving, caring, and sweetheart of a brother. It's so beautiful to hear that you want a baby sister. Whether a he or a she, nothing will change the remarkable and wonderful brother you will become. So happy for you and your mommy and daddy for the upcoming new addition to the family!
If I was there, I would be your play buddy. But since I can't be there all the time, just know I miss you and will love you just the same as I always have when the new baby arrives!
Love with all my heart,
Aunt Renee :)
Congratulations Mason...you are going to be a big brother and you will be the best big brother in the world...Love the shirt!!! Mommy said you want a sister...that would be really great...but whatever it is you will still be the best brother!!! Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment