Today we headed over to Barton Springs Pool for a swim. It's pretty hot here so the activities usually were geared towards swimming. Mason had a blast! He started off in the shallow end with his floatie. He likes to play it safe.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you had a great visit with Dad's family! You looked like you were having a great time!! One day you are going to be a great swimmer...but for now having your floatie is ok....better safe than sorry!!! Love you...Grandma
You definitely had an amazing time with your dad's family! I can tell just how much fun you were having in the water. Seems like you like swimming very much and that's okay if most of the activities in the summer involve being in the water, it's the only chance all year to really get to take parts in the joys of water fun!
And with the look on everyone's face, you sure know how to warm hearts! Your dad's family sure looks like they enjoyed being in your company and you with them.
And I must say, you and daddy look like exact copies....You are your dad's son for sure! You guys have an awesome bond...Always keep it close to your heart. Your mom and dad are your lifelong friends!
And of course, Grandma and me are too! ;)
XOXO Hugs and kisses! Your Aunt Nay who misses you!
6 comments:
I hope you had a great visit with Dad's family! You looked like you were having a great time!! One day you are going to be a great swimmer...but for now having your floatie is ok....better safe than sorry!!! Love you...Grandma
You definitely had an amazing time with your dad's family! I can tell just how much fun you were having in the water. Seems like you like swimming very much and that's okay if most of the activities in the summer involve being in the water, it's the only chance all year to really get to take parts in the joys of water fun!
And with the look on everyone's face, you sure know how to warm hearts! Your dad's family sure looks like they enjoyed being in your company and you with them.
And I must say, you and daddy look like exact copies....You are your dad's son for sure! You guys have an awesome bond...Always keep it close to your heart. Your mom and dad are your lifelong friends!
And of course, Grandma and me are too! ;)
XOXO Hugs and kisses!
Your Aunt Nay who misses you!
Now that we all have to get back to the normal routine, I hope you have fun in school and learn so much more cool things about the world!
Always have fun and I have a feeling you will!
Love you!
Mommy looks great in those pics...she's glowing....Love you...Grandma
Mason,
Mom is cute of course, LOL! Need I say more?!
And the picture of Issac and you is adorable! What a nice friend you got in him!
Love you,
Aunt Renee
I love how much you love your family and we all love you too.
Miss you as always Guy!
-Aunt Nay
Post a Comment