Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playtime outside ...finally


Well, we are almost into Spring and I like it! In less than 3 weeks, our family will be living in Austin, TX! We are very excited. It was sad to see Daddy leave again, but our journey is more than 1/2 way over. We'll all soon be together. We are counting down the days! I'm looking forward to warm weather pretty much year round. Molli needs to lose a few lbs so she'll be spending more time outdoors getting some much needed exercise. I can't wait to see our new house and our friends!

Right now Mason is into Dinosaurs and trains. He says stop (too well and in the right context), okie dokie (which sounds like okie okie), and a lot of other words, phrases, and sentences. He's eating rice again and his calcium chews! He loves peanut butter crackers and goldfish!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE PICS!!!I'm very happy that soon you will be a family again and finally be with Daddy. You will so much further away now but there is always "SKYPE"!!! So glad you love rice again and taking your vitamins. Love you!!! Grandma