Here is our new home!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Home Sweet Home......Arrived in TX!
Well, the day has finally arrived and Mason and I flew to TX early this morning. I took some pics of him on the plane, but it was with my disposable camera. I didn't want to take my other camera with me. I had too many bags with me as it was. I was pleasantly surprised, Mason did great on the plane. We stopped at a toy shop at Midway airport in Chicago and that took up some time during our layover. The new toys kept him busy fo the second leg of the flight. This time when we were landing his ears hurt a little bit, but he was a trooper! No major meltdowns and I didn't even have to pull out my laptop to play a movie.

Here is our new home!
Here is our new home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy you did so well on the plane...YOU ARE A TROOPER AS MOMMY PUT IT!!! YOUR HOUSE LOOKS GORGEOUS..ONE DAY I WILL SEE IT!! It looks gorgeous!!! Love you..Grandma
Post a Comment