Friday the snow storm of the decade started and the after math is almost 3 ft of snow! I shoveled the 8 inches that we had on Friday night, but when I woke up the next morning it seemed like no work had been done. So the clean up begins...


Mason was such a good little helper on Saturday. I had to shovel a pathway or else the snow was up to his neck. He still had a lot of fun.


YAY! Success. Cleaned off the rest of the driveway, the truck, and we're ready to roll. Except we still won't be going anywhere since the roads are still not that great. But, I'm ready to go when they are cleared.
1 comment:
What a good boy you are in helping Mommy with the shoveling....that was a huge task Mommy had to take on herself. I still can't believe how much snow you got....but there's plenty there to make loads of snowmen. Mommy did a great job in clearing the path. Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment