We met up with Stacy, Josh, and Harriet at Merrifield Gardens to check out there shop decorations and take pictures with Santa, except Mason was afraid of Santa so we just took pics of him by the set and with some decorations.
Admiring the fake deer.
Here is the Santa that Mason would have taken his pic with. Maybe next year.
We opted for this instead.
Hello Santa, I've been a good boy this year, I promise. I'll have mommy bake you some cookies, ok!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These pics are just too adorable....look at you on the phone and the one with the reindeer...just precious!!!! Maybe next year you will take a pic with Santa....Love you........Grandma
1 comment:
These pics are just too adorable....look at you on the phone and the one with the reindeer...just precious!!!! Maybe next year you will take a pic with Santa....Love you........Grandma
Post a Comment