Today Mason witnessed his first fireworks! Mason and Emma stayed up well past their bedtime and were holding up pretty well until the end they just couldn't keep their eyes open any longer. Luckily the show just ended. Mason wasn't scared of the fireworks at all! I was surprised. It was probably because he was too tired to be scared. LOL! Tonight he also said another word...cookie! He had an oatmeal raisin cookie that Aunt Michele made. Or shall I say two or three cookies! I think Mason is cutting some more teeth again. Hopefully they will all come in soon. At least by the end of the year so we can get rid of Bopee or as Aunt Michele calls it "Robert" :) Mason has been doing a new dance or maybe it's a galloping around the room. Some might call it skipping. Also, today Mason had his first happy meal from McDonald's and he was happy alright!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
4th of July Family Fun
Today Mason witnessed his first fireworks! Mason and Emma stayed up well past their bedtime and were holding up pretty well until the end they just couldn't keep their eyes open any longer. Luckily the show just ended. Mason wasn't scared of the fireworks at all! I was surprised. It was probably because he was too tired to be scared. LOL! Tonight he also said another word...cookie! He had an oatmeal raisin cookie that Aunt Michele made. Or shall I say two or three cookies! I think Mason is cutting some more teeth again. Hopefully they will all come in soon. At least by the end of the year so we can get rid of Bopee or as Aunt Michele calls it "Robert" :) Mason has been doing a new dance or maybe it's a galloping around the room. Some might call it skipping. Also, today Mason had his first happy meal from McDonald's and he was happy alright!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! Everyone had matching shirts...you and Emma looked adorable and congrats on staying up to watch the fireworks. It was a long, fun day..so glad I was there to be with everyone.....Love you...Grandma
Post a Comment