Sunday, January 11, 2009

My baby is growing up!

OK, so a few new things since my last post! On Jan. 4th at lunchtime, Mason high-fived daddy - twice! I am just so amazed at the things he is picking up so quickly now. And, his wounds are healing, except for me - they still linger in my mind. I just can't stand to see my baby get a cut or bruise. I'm a mom, what do you expect?!!!

So today Mason has his first bottle of real milk, not that gross smelling formula stuff. He liked it! Right before bathtime Mason also discovered the dreaded stairs. I was shocked and amazed all at once. Glad he is learning to do more things, but petrified at what could happen as a result of them. Yikes! I want him back in the womb! Here are some pics from this weekend. This will probably be the last post before Mason turns 1!

Enjoying some time with daddy.
Hmmm, he looks like he's up to something here.
Daddy tickling Mason. Look at those two top chompers. I can tell that he will get some more soon. I see the formations under the gum.
Can you tell I do not want to let go of my baby. I had to finally put him down. If only I could hold him forever!
Look at this kid! You climb one, and he thinks he knows how to do the entire flight of stairs.
Chillin with Dad on Saturday afternoon.
What a cutie pie!
See, he's already running away from me! It won't be long until he's all grown up and I can't kiss his little face anymore. Can you tell this is a hard week for me?!
Profile shot just for Grandma! It was cold outside, but worth it.
What can I say, look at that precious face. My camera loves him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason you are going to give your Mom gray hair......before her time. It is great you are doing more and more things...she can't handle it!!! LOL...but climbing the stairs...look at you....you look like a pro!!! What can I say you are just too adorable for words!!! THANKS FOR THE PROFILE..YES I LOVE YOUR LITTLE PROFILE!!! Love you...Grandma

Anonymous said...

Forgot to congratulate you on drinking "real" milk instead of that formula...way to go guy!! Love you..Grandma